By using e-Transcripts, students who are currently enrolled in a school in our district can request transcripts without going through the guidance departments. With the South Carolina e-Transcript project, students in the district’s four high schools have a safe, electronic way to order official transcripts for colleges, universities and scholarship funds nationwide. Students who are not currently enrolled but have graduated within the last five years can get a copy of their transcript from the last school they attended. Students who graduated more than five years ago need to contact AITS at 864-397-1100, option 3 for information on requesting a transcript.
An initiative of the South Carolina Department of Education and the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, e-Transcript Services are delivered by Docufide, Inc., a company that concentrates on the electronic delivery, management, and analysis of student academic records.
There’s no cost to send e-Transcripts to participating South Carolina colleges and universities. Students will pay $3.00 to out-of-state colleges and universities receiving the electronic transcripts or to nonparticipating in-state institutions. A $5.00 fee is required to send hard copies. All payments are made online at the time of request. Please make sure the student is currently enrolled in SDPC before request a transcript through e-Transcripts.
- Download e-Transcript Informational Flier
- Request Transcripts for Students No Longer Enrolled in SDPC
- Order Hard Copies of Student Records or Transcripts from SDPC
Instructions for e-Transcript
To use the e-Transcript system, follow these steps:
- Sign Up: Click on your school's e-Transcript link below. Enter your name and choose a password. Make sure to include an email address so you can be contacted.
- Choose: Select the colleges you're applying to.
- Pay: Provide payment if necessary.
- Sign Off: Review your request, and you're finished.
e-Transcript Links for SDPC High Schools